Complete Restaurant System
Online Ordering | Mobile Apps | iPOS | Table Booking | Marketing Tools
Everything You Need
Website & Mobile App
Retain your customers,
lead with loyalty
Get direct orders without competing on Marketplaces
Free marketing with scheduled & targeted Push Notifications
Control your brand across multiple locations.
Features For Restaurants
✔ Take orders & payment online
✔ Cloud CeleryPOS™
✔ Powerful marketing tools for Ads and Push Notifications
✔ Loyalty schemes & Voucher builder
✔ Table bookings and reservations
✔ Kitchen display system
✔ Integrations with LightSpeed & more
✔ Launch Ad Campaign Funded By Celery
Don't slave away for an aggregator, invest in your own brand!
Offering good service & delivery isn’t cheap. Our latest tech can make sure your every penny counts
A strong brand & loyal customers mean you depend less on referral sites & expensive aggregators
From efficient checkout to a smooth experience, we ensure your customers will happily re-engage
We're here for you every step of the way.
✔ Attract new customers with Ads
✔ Delight with exclusive deals & offers
✔ Retain loyal regulars with 1-Click-Reorder
✔ Reactivate old users & abandoned carts
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need Celery ?
- Don't let expensive food marketplaces ride on your brand.
- Own your customers with retention features like loyalty & push notifications.
- Keep more of your hard earned profits.
What does it cost me?
- 8% per order
- Optional Upgrades
- No upfront investment, No risk, no brainer
Why do I need my own app ?
- Level up you Brand
- Being on your customers' phone means you can reach them i for FREE with Celery scheduled notifications.
- Don't compete with hundreds of brands on one marketplace.
- Marketing "at cost" - Channel savings into food discounts and give-aways to create delighted, loyal customers
What results can I expect?
Between increased profitability & more effective marketing, Celery partners make 6x to 12x return on their investment every month!
Interested in how you can grow your business with Celery?